Wednesday, September 8, 2010

So lets break down your stupidity

THIS IS THE IDIOT I SPOKE OF

I would usually greet you with some form of Salutation << (that was it) but I am quite excited to tackle my first action and verbal assault on people of good sense. As anybody who keeps up with national news has heard about the Mosque that has been planned to be built in Times Square.  Now I know that many American's have a feelings about it both ways but WHO IS THIS JACKASS.  Dear Sir who are you with the handle bar mustache that looks like the father from that TV show about Choppers. I must say that for a person to want to burn the holy writings on another must have a screw loose or two. Trust when I say there are some books that I had to read between High School and College that should be burned but its really not worth the effort; so whats YOUR reason for burning the Quran? Wait cause its connected to a religious group that has some fucked up individuals well hey show me a group that doesn't and I'll give you a picture of your mom in bed with barney (YES I PROMISE THAT). Either way as American's we do have some super cool things called freedoms and I say we should all take part in them but do not and I repeat DO NOT go over board or else......you will be arrested for something that will be on the front page of the paper (everything that happens in Vegas, or Florida for that matter, doesn't stay there)   

No comments:

Post a Comment